I am a serious and shy girl: Paris Hilton

I am a serious and shy girl: Paris Hilton - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Paris Hilton Hot PicsParis Hilton, who is sometimes perceived as a bimbo, insists that she is a very serious and shy girl.

“Many people think that I am a spoilt airhead. But I am a lot more serious and shy,” dailymail.co.uk quoted Hilton as saying.

Paris Hilton, who split with her boyfriend Benji Madden last year, said she does not want to move into any other relationship now and doesn't even talk to men.

“I am a very old fashioned girl and I make men take me out for a million dates before they get a kiss. People are surprised because they think I have been through so many men, but it is not true. I do not really talk to guys,” she said.

“I am not ready to move into another relationship. I think it will be good for me to be alone and find out who I am. One day I will find someone, but for now I do not want to be with anyone,” she added.

I am a serious and shy girl: Paris Hilton others,



Blog Archive