Abigail Clancy Topless on a Yacht

Abigail Clancy Topless on a Yacht - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.

Abigail Clancy Topless
Abigail Clancy Topless Hot
Abigail Clancy Sexy
Abigail Clancy Bikini

And here is Abigail Clancy topless on a yacht and apparently she’s a catwalk and lingerie model. In either case, I figure that anyone who doesn’t look repulsive in a bikini and has cause to be on a yacht is worth my attention.
My name is Harley Houston, by the way. I’m a guy who met Jesus in the park. He started talking to me while I was pissing on a tree. At first I thought he was some kind of gear-box who was just trying to get a look at my junk, but it turned out that he just wanted to mooch some of my bourbon. Normally, I don’t share my whiskey with strange-o dirt bags that sneak up on me while my dick is in my hand, but I saw that he’s a Mexican. I have this thing for Mexican chicks, and since Mexicans are Catholic, I figured he most definitely had to have some sisters.
By the way, if you’re a Mexican female, or any other kind Latina (I can’t really tell the difference), you should drop me a line at houstonharley[at]drunkenstepfather.com because I think that that would be hot. Maybe we could get together and get sauced on cheap wine. I’m even okay with you being on top, so long as you promise that you’ll still finish if I fall asleep.


Abigail Clancy Topless on a Yacht others,



Blog Archive