Paris Hiton's Life After Jail

Paris Hiton's Life After Jail - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Paris's July 4th Message: Don't Drink and Drive
Paris Hiton's
Paris Hiton's WallpapersNewly freed Paris Hilton has a message for her fans: Don't drink and drive on Independence Day.
"Happy 4th of July everyone, and remember to be responsible and have a designated driver!" reads a new entry on Hilton's MySpace page. "Just looking out for you all. I love you and have an amazing summer!"
Hilton, 26, got out of jail last week after spending some 23 days behind bars for violating probation in an alcohol-related driving case.
In her holiday message, the heiress, who just returned from Los Angeles after taking a post-prison trip to Hawaii, also thanks fans. "I just want to thank you all for your letters of love and support. I am doing my best to respond to each and every one with the letter I wrote – that message was for fans like you who have supported me through it all."
Since doing time, Hilton has said she will cut down on her party lifestyle and will use her notoriety to do good.
To that end she writes: "The past month has inspired me to move forward with some exciting new projects, so I will keep you all posted."

Paris Hiton's Life After Jail others,



Blog Archive