Give me vanilla sex

Give me vanilla sex - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Sexy stripper Dita Von TeeseBoring in bed? We doubt it
Sexy stripper Dita Von Teese, says that while she loves a good bit of bondage, she likes boring 'vanilla' sex 'as much as the next girl'.
The former wife of Goth God, Marilyn Manson, revealed: 'Sometimes when I date men, they feel they have to put on a show.'
'I'm like, 'Stop trying so hard to impress me with your sexual perversions'…I like 'vanilla sex' as much as the next girl'
But the 35-year-old queen of burlesque did say: 'People paint me out to be this person into exotic sex – which I am – I've said I'm into bondage and spanking.'
'But I think a lot of people, if they were honest, would say, 'yeah that sounds fun''

Give me vanilla sex others,



Blog Archive