Becks and I hang out naked

Becks and I hang out naked - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.

Posh says the Beckhams like it nude

Victoria Beckham has revealed she and husband David walk around their home naked.
Speaking in a joint interview ahead of their move to America today, Posh said: 'We like to lock the doors and wander around naked.'
David added: 'When people say 'Victoria wears the trousers', I'm happy with that.''
The Spice Girl also spoke for the first time about her husband's alleged affair with PA, Rebecca Loos, saying: 'I'm not going to lie. It was a really tough time.'
David and I got through it together. No one said marriage was going to be easy.'
'Yes there have been bumps along the road. But we've come out stronger and happier.'
After eight years of marriage Posh said: 'It's better now than when we were first married.'
'After all these years, we can just come home and have a laugh.'
The mother of three is also determined to transform her sour pout look to a happier one for Americans, adding: 'They have this impression that I'm a miserable cow who doesn't smile. I'm going to smile more.'


Becks and I hang out naked others,



Blog Archive