Pitt accepts me with all my flaws, says Jolie

Pitt accepts me with all my flaws, says Jolie - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Tomb Raider' star Angelina Jolie has insisted that her partner Brad Pitt loves her unconditionally and has accepted her with all her flaws.

The actress raises six children, adopted trio, Maddox, Zahara and Pax, and biological kids Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne, with Pitt.

Jolie also insisted she and Pitt always make quality time for each other without their kids to keep the spark in their romance.

"The children certainly tie us together, but a relationship won't hold if it's only about the kids," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as saying in an interview with Parade magazine.

She added: "You also must be really interested in each other and have a really, really wonderful, exciting time together. We do. Brad and I love being together. We enjoy it. We need it, and we always find that special time. We stay connected. We talk about it. It's very important."

The 35-year-old star also revealed that the most amazing things about the Hollywood heartthrob 46, is that he loves her unconditionally and accepts all her flaws.

"If Brad and I are strong and happy, then our kids have happy parents, and that's the best thing we can give them... Brad knows me completely, exactly as I am, every part of me. He loves me. The kids love me. They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them. And so I can feel complete," she said.

Pitt accepts me with all my flaws, says Jolie others,