Rihanna Won't Pose Nude for Playboy

Rihanna Won't Pose Nude for Playboy - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Rihanna Won't Pose Nude for PlayboyBarbadian singer-model Rihanna says that she will never pose naked for Playboy because she fears her mother will kill her if she did so.

The 'Umbrella' singer said that she was not shy about stripping off for work, but still she would never want to do a photo shoot in the buff.

"I am only 20 so my mother would kill me if I posed nude!," British tabloid The Sun quoted her as saying.

The star also said she did the metallic body paint stuff for her video, and not to show her body.

"I didn't do it for people to like me. I did it because it was a cool visual, unexpected, and it looked hot," she said.

"I have done a lot of photo shoots for magazines but it's always great to be shot for a cover because you know that you are looked at as a fashion icon," she added.

Rihanna Won't Pose Nude for Playboy others,



Blog Archive