Celebrity Lunch: Jennifer Lopez explains why she burst into tears onstage

Celebrity Lunch: Jennifer Lopez explains why she burst into tears onstage - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
You may or may not know that Jennifer Lopez ended up getting all emotional while performing onstage at a gig in the US over the weekend.
The singer burst into tears while singing If You Had My Love, confusing just about everybody in the audience.
Now she’s revealed that she had the emotional outburst because there was: “a sympathetic atmosphere in the crowd”
Plus she also caught sight of her mummy in the audience and that made her upset too. Jennifer, who was speaking at some foundation do in LA last night, revealed:
“You know what it was? I was standing there and I realised that I did bare a little of my thoughts in this song and I acted it out for the audience. I didn’t see her (her mom) until this one moment, and I was a bit emotional. The song reminded me of my mom, my family, my babies – they are there during the hard times."
“My life gets great and gets not so great sometimes. I’m a regular person. I have feelings like everybody else."
Yup, a regular person with oodles of cash and one of the world’s most beautiful faces. Sure, you’re just like one of us love.
Here’s the video of Jen crying by the way -  if you haven’t already seen it.
Plus there’s loads more to see in today’s Celebrity Lunch (above), such as all the stars of Tintin having a chat with us on the red carpet earlier this week.

Celebrity Lunch: Jennifer Lopez explains why she burst into tears onstage others,