Rihanna, the rising pop, R&B and reggae singer, is celebrating her birthday today. The Barbados-born singer, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, turns 20 years old. Last week Rihanna won a Grammy award for her hit Umbrella, a collaboration with rap artist Jay-Z.
Because Rihanna is connected to several publicly traded companies through her celebrity endorsements, Stockpickr has compiled a Rihanna Stock Index, a list the companies associated with the singer.
- She has had her legs insured for $1 million.
- She is one of the four richest teens in Hollywood, according to The Times of India.
- She was on AskMen.com's 2007 list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- She was chosen as a "Victoria's Secret's Sexiest Female Musician."
- She was ranked No. 8 on the 2007 Maxim Hot 100 list.