Katie Price: I thought I was dying

Katie Price: I thought I was dying - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Katie Price: I thought I was dyingEnglish glamour model Katie Price aka Jordan denied that she took cocaine during a drug binge that left her feeling suicidal.

Jordan, who is a 29-year old mother of three, had taken the substance behind her husband Peter Andre's back, but she has refused to reveal what it was she had used.

On Feb 17 a spokeswoman for Jordan denied that it was cocaine that the model had used.

"Katie did not take an illegal substance. It was a prescription drug," the Sun quoted the spokeswoman as saying.

"She did turn to drugs in the lowest ebb of her life. She knows it was a stupid thing to do," the spokeswoman stated.

"Katie did not have to talk about this but has decided to do so as a warning. She wants to stop other people turning to drugs as a way of dealing with their problems," the spokeswoman added.

The model has confessed to the ordeal in her book "Jordan: Pushed To The Limit', where she admitted that she had taken the drug in a bid to beat postnatal depression but feared she had overdosed.

Jordan's doctor had given her the all clear, but there was huge fight between her and 34-year-old Andre, making her run away from their home.

"I seriously thought, 'Shall I end it now?'" Jordan revealed of her feelings.

Katie Price: I thought I was dying others,