All My Men used me for Sex, Fame and Fortune: Paris Hilton

All My Men used me for Sex, Fame and Fortune: Paris Hilton - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Paris Hilton GalleriesThe hotel heiress broke her silence to condemn the pesky string of her exes. "Every other guy I've been out with has used me for money or sex - but in most cases they just want fame. It made it hard to trust people,” News of the World quoted her, as saying.

Topping her treachery hit list is ex-beau Rick Salomon, the small-time film producer, who made millions selling the infamous home-made sex tape of Paris, which was originally leaked on the internet. “I loved this guy for three years but he betrayed me. Rick’s a scumbag and I hate him,” she said.

“It was just the most horrible thing that’s ever happened to me. So humiliating and embarrassing. But at the end of the day, I didn’t do anything wrong,” she added.

She also boosted the flagging careers of ex-Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and Greek shipping heirs Paris Latsis and Stavros Niarchos III, who ditched her after using their newfound celebrity to snare other women. “After a while I had to start questioning exactly why somebody wanted to be with me. And that made things really difficult. I’m so relieved I don’t have to think about that now because I’ve found someone who loves me for me. Benji’s my best friend and I know he’d never hurt me,” she said.

And after months of denials, Paris has finally admitted that she is looking forward to start a family. “I’d love to start a family in the next year. And I want to get married before we have kids—I want three or four,” she said.

“My love life’s in the happiest place it’s ever been. Benji’s with me because he loves me and that’s it. I know I can trust him, and he knows he can trust me,” she added.

All My Men used me for Sex, Fame and Fortune: Paris Hilton others,



Blog Archive