Daniel Craig was lucky to see me naked: Gemma Arterton

Daniel Craig was lucky to see me naked: Gemma Arterton - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Gemma ArtertonActress Gemma Arterton, who features in the new Bond movie "Quantum Of Solace" as Agent Field, says Daniel Craig was lucky to have a sex scene with her in the film.

Mirror.co.uk reports the 22-year-old saying, "There are not many people I would strip off for. Daniel was a very lucky boy to see me naked."

But she had a tough time filming the scene.

She said, "I was naked on the bed and they poured gunge all over me. I had to stay like that for three hours.

"I couldn't see and I could hardly breathe, it was horrible. But it was worth it because I knew it would look amazing."

Daniel Craig was lucky to see me naked: Gemma Arterton others,



Blog Archive