I Didn't Refuse to Have my Breast Enlarged For Poster: Keira

I Didn't Refuse to Have my Breast Enlarged For Poster: Keira - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Keira Knightley PicsActress Keira Knightley has denied Internet rumours that she refused to have her breasts digitally augmented for The Duchess promotional campaign, insisting that the subject never came up.

"I don't remember anybody telling me that they wanted to give a boob job to the poster, so I'm glad they didn't," Fox News quoted Knightley, as telling Pop Tart.

Knightley also said that off screen she doesn't feel the need for enhancing her chest and is very proud of it.

"I'd love to say that I was really strident and went 'absolutely not' if they'd asked to enhance my breasts. But I don't remember it ever coming up, which is rather nice," she said.

It has also been reported that Knightley was more than willing to set her hair ablaze for her act in the flick.

"I think the insurance people said, ''You've shot half the movie, and if she goes up in flames then we're not going to be able to finish it. So you're not allowed, So it is actually computer graphics," Knightley said.

Knightley, who is portraying the role of a mother in the flick, revealed that the motherly feeling didn't get on to her head.

"I don't want one (a child) thanks. I'm all right," she said with a laugh. "Never say never, but right now I'm fine. Thank you very much," she said.

I Didn't Refuse to Have my Breast Enlarged For Poster: Keira others,



Blog Archive