Amy Childs is set to release her own fashion line…

Amy Childs is set to release her own fashion line… - Kamu sedang membaca di Im Da Paparazzi Blog.
Amy Childs "Oh, shut up uuuuuuup" I hear say. But no, not really - Amy Childs has launched his own fashion line that will debut 20 pieces he designed the Excel Centre in London later this month as part of Great Britain and Ireland Living Next Top Model.

. Collection described as "fun, feminine and sexy" Talking about Amy - we see going out to lunch with his brother before - said:

"My passion was always the beauty and fashion, so I really enjoy is involved in all aspects of the design process.

"I am sure that there is something for everyone and I can not wait to see people with clothes from my collection."

We will replace it and [insert other cliche Towie here].

Amy Childs is set to release her own fashion line… others,